The other night while I was doing hair Mike was able to capture this moment of the twins! He said they just started changing each others diapers all on their own and Kelsey noticed it & let Mike know. I love that Carter still has his sippy cup under his arm! He will carry it around even when it's empty. I guess you could say it's his buddy!!! The next part is my favorite. I love this one of them giving each other hugs! They really do love each other. Every night when I remember I have to put medicine on some sores on Kennedi's face. Tonight Mike was holding her down so I could do it without a mess. Carter got right in Mike's face and said "I love her!" and he kept saying it over & over until we stopped. He hates to see her sad! That was his first sentence and what a sweet one it was!



Monday, August 27, 2007
Teachin' Them Young!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
They could not be any cuter! What little sweeties. He seems like he's going to be a tough one when she starts dating!
oh my gosh how great is that! love his first sentence! so cute!
little things like that make it so much fun to have kids! what a cute pair.
They are so cute!
Cute pictures of the kids! I love that even though our house is crazy with 4 kids, they love being with eachother. Isn't so fun to see them interact!
How sweet are they? So that's why you had twins...so they could change each other's diapers. Love those hugs.
So darn cute!! I always wanted twins!
wow great pic by pic action so cute they will love it when they are our age to look back on thir childhood!
I want sweet kids like that :)
Okay Brooke...I am going to personally beg. I know you are so busy, but I want to see pics of your house! It's just so cute! I won't bug you again. If you can, post some pics so I can feature you on my blog. That's all I will say about that.
I showed these pictures to the girls and we all about died! It's hard to get mad at them when they can be so sweet! Abby was a little distraught over seeing her bathing suit but she got over it. Then she came in a while later with some shoes that she said she wanted to "give to Kennidy" Love it!
That is so sweet! I can just picture him trying to protect her - choked me up.
Post a Comment