
This is one of me and Kelsey's favorite things to do together! I try to be cool and let her pick what she wants but, sometimes when it's all different colors I'm not so cool! She wanted polka dots on her toes & black tips on her fingers with pink of course. Kelsey has beautiful hands and great fingernails!!! We had fun and of course Kennendi is all over getting her nails done too.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Just For Fun Friday!!!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
7:13 PM
Labels: fun friday, girl stuff, nails
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
so cute! i had fuchsia with black tips and a silver line once. with black polka dots. it was way cute!Kelsey has lovely nails! so fun! we paint toenails but not fingernails, just because it looks crappy so fast. you are a super fun mom!
How fun you are! What a great mama...and I totally understand about the crazy things little girls come up with for nails!
You are so fun!! Wish I had the patience for that kind of stuff.
HOw fun! You are a great Mom!
The painted fingernails are adorable! Kelsey's hands look beautiful. What a great mom you are Brooke!!
I'm loving this! Pretty wild, but memorable. And that's what counts.
That is so cute, i tried to paint Gracie's toes and it just did not work so well.
Post a Comment