Basics
1. Who is your man?Mike
2. How long have you been together? 5 years in September
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? married for 5 years in January and 4 months dating & engaged!
4. How old is your man? 38
?You or your man?*
1. Who eats more? He does
2. Who said "I love you" first?We are pretty equal on this one!
3. Who weighs more? Mike
4. Who sings better? HIM for sure I tell him all the time that he has a good voice but, he doesn't believe me.
5. Who's Older? TOtallY HIM! i'm 30
6. Who's smarter? him
DIFFERENT WAYS
7. Who's temper is worse? I would say him but, he would probably say me-I guess it depends on the moment!
8. Who does the laundry? I try to get it all done on Monday but, if he needs something he will do it himself!
9. Who does the dishes? ME & Kelsey
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? ME
11. Who's feet are bigger? his
12. Who's hair is longer? MINE
13. Who's better with the computer? ME-ha!!! He would laugh so hard but, I think so!!
14. Who mows the lawn? he does
15. Who pays the bills? Him
16. Who cooks dinner? He loves to & if we are home on Sunday's he does but, I do during the week.
17. Who drives when you are together? he does
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does & I pay the sitter.
19. Who's the most stubborn? depends. i think it is him but he'd say it was me.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? me
21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine
22. Who named your dog? When we had one I did.
23. Who kissed who first? Mike
24. Who asked who out? He did (blind date!)
25. What did you do? We ate at Tia Rosa's & went and saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
26. Who's more sensitive? he is
27. Who's taller? Mike
28. Who has more friends? ME
29. Who has more siblings?Mike-Right now I can't think of how many!
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Mike
You are all tagged.. Let's hear about you & your man!!
Thursday, August 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
So fun! Nice to hear about Mike. You guys are such a cute couple!
so fun to learn more about you guys!
This was fun! I am loving this quiz!
What a cute idea! I loved learning more about the two of you!
Its fun to learn more about you guys. You have a cute family.
That's awesome that you would both say each other for the stuff like temper & stubborn. Isn't that the way it always is?
i love reading new stuff about you guys.
It is nice to hear about your man- from everything I know he is awesome but I think the only time I met him was at Bre's wedding and that was just a busy time! I am glad you got such a great guy!
Post a Comment