Here you go! I'm feeling pretty good right now my friend onehm has asked me to post some pictures of my home so she can show them on her blog. She has been showing a bunch of different homes of her friends. I have loved seeing all the different styles & color combos! I posted these of my scrapbook room awhile back but here they are again. I don't have any pictures of the kiddos rooms which kinda surprised me. But, now since I have switched their rooms around and still have some things to finish. I guess those pictures will have to wait!
















9 comments:
WONDERFUL! As I knew it would be! And I can't wait to see what you have "redecorated" it to...when are you hosting bunko next??? Or I may just have to come out to "get some hair clips" and see for myself!!
Thanks for sharing. I am posting...NOW!
I love you house! I haven't seen anything like that pink mirror with the shelves. WOW! I'm so glad you posted pics of your home.
Your house is so pretty! I love the yellow/gold walls. And your bedroom! Seriously mine is like half that size, well not half but probably close to it!
I love those tall lamps in your master bedroom. I'm always trying to make my master bedroom "more romantice"...I think that frightens my husband. He thinks it will end up pink with incense! Love all the color in your home.
you have great taste brooke!
love your house! and your decorating style
Your home is so cute, every room decorated. I have not done a thing since we moved?
your house is so cute. i am loving the paint idea you gave me for samantha's room. i am gonna need some serious help when i move, are you interested?
I love your house!I always feel wlecome there. Very beautiful and comfy all at the same time.
Yes, Lindsey I would love to help you with your new home! I will even help you paint!
Post a Comment