Today is my Dad's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a great day! He is out of town almost every weekend so we don't see him as much as we would like & Sundays are not the same.Here are ten things I love about my dad!
10. He will make up a song with your name in it.
9. He is always happy loves to dance, sing or just make you laugh!!
8. He loves his family! He worries about all of us and hates being away.
7. He is a fun grandpa and the kids adore him!
6. He is such a hard worker & always wants the best!
5. He is very organized and is always cleaning up.
4. He is a wonderful teacher- he always taught how to be a friend, keep things nice & clean, he was always teaching us about the scriptures.
3. He will cry!!! Most men don't cry or let you know they do.
2. He is spiritual, he is very in tune with the spirit. And, I'm thankful that he takes his priesthood blessings serious.
1. He loves my mom! They love going places together, anywhere the movies, shopping, trips, lunch or just running errands. He is so proud of her! I remember when we were young & she would be making dinner & he would come in and grab her and start dancing in the kitchen.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
LOVE, BROOKE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
LOVE, BROOKE








9 comments:
how sweet! sounds like a great dad!
So sweet! I love your dad too!
I have to tell you, he sold our first house for us, and just went totally ABOVE AND BEYOND what anyone would ever expect from a realtor! He was so great. DH and I still talk about how wonderful he is to this day!!!
Those were such nice things you said about your dad! We had some fun trips to Rocky Point with your dad! He makes me laugh!
What a great post! Happy (late) birthday to your dad! I know my parents thought your parents were so great when they were in the same ward.
happy birthday dad!!! we love you and i love the top ten. i'd have to agree with it he's the best ever.
Brooke, I just got home from Mexico and Mom told me about your blog and your top 10 happy birthday list, after reading all the great things you said YES I started to cry. I love you and your the best. Dad
That's a nice tribute to a very important man in your life. My hubby makes up songs all the time with the kids names...Weird! But endearing.
Happy Birthday Dad!!! We love you and I love the top ten!
Your dad is great! That was such a nice idea of you to do that. Your family has always been so much fun.
Post a Comment