These pictures are not very good but friends have been wanting me to show them pictures so here they are. I have lots of supplies and love making them. I sell them at the salon for $10 for small and $12 for large. I want to start making head bands thats next on my list. So, I hope you like them.
I also need to say a BIG thank you to my friend Lindsey! She is the one who put my cute back ground on my blog, I'm lovin' it!!!
Thank you so much!!
I also need to say a BIG thank you to my friend Lindsey! She is the one who put my cute back ground on my blog, I'm lovin' it!!!
Thank you so much!!













17 comments:
those are so cute!!
Oh and I love my miniscrapbooks :)
I have been missing your cute posts- I can always count on you to be working on something cute-- man I have so much to learn from you when I get down there in a month :)
Adorable, adorable, adorable! Guess I'll have to come to the salon sometime to check them out and get some for my girlies...
those are fabulous! and the template is so cute! way to go Lindsey!
Soo cute!! We just may nned to come get some of those. You Webb girls are too talented!
I love the hair clips!! You are so talented! I want to come and see them!
i love the new background. and of course i love the clips, the girls have a ton.
I love them! They are so so cute!!
So cute! I wish I had a girl! You need to come teach a class for our RS sometime. Since that's my new calling : )
Those are super cute! YOu are so stinkin crafty and talented! I love the template too!
yep, I think I'm gonna have to come over and make some of those! Why oh why didn't I buy more bling in LA?
You made all of these? Thoes are adorable, I will have to come and get some of thoes. I have tried to make my own, but not that cute?
Love these. YOu amaze me with your creativity.
I love all your cute hair clips!
I need to come buys some for my little activity day girls they will love them. They all have b-days coming up. Great gift idea!
Adorable! I love the sparkleys!
Post a Comment