Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Blog

Ok girls my brother Jack just started a blog! Go check it out and he loves comments!!!
I started watching my cousins kiddos and it has been working out great it's part time. And, her girls are so cute & sweet. It sure has been fun for Carter & Kennedi to have some play mates. I have all the little ones on a good nap schedule and that's a nice break. We have had such a long week and it's not over yet. On Monday we went over to my parents for my Dad's birthday, Tuesday we had friends over for dinner and last night was Cody's first Pack meeting. Right back to the swing of things. I hope eveyone is having a great day!!!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow you are keeping busy! no wonder not much blogging is going on! Yay for Jack and his blog! and whooohoo for Cody going to pack meeting! i hope we didn't miss ours, nobody called me.

Jen said...

You have been busy! I already checked out his blog, lol! I saw his name on your comments on another post.

Stacey Crewse said...

You are so sweet to watch my girls! I'm so lucky that I can leave my angels with no qualms because you are the best!! Thanks Brooke!