1st grade teacher: Mrs. Badkey, I think that's how you spell it. We called her Mrs. B
Color of First Bike: pink & white with a basket and banana seat!
First Crush: Tyson Ripley in Jr. high I didn't really notice boys before Jr. high.
First Job: Big Surf with a bunch of friends!
First Airplane Ride: Our family took a trip to Disneyland with our cousins.
First Car: Paige & I had this gross old Honda that was about as old as us. But, we were happy to have something that worked! Reilly called the color champaine bronze, anything to make it sound better! Someone even bumped us in Mt. View parking lot and we just waved them on & said no biggie!
First Speeding Ticket: I have not yet gotten a speeding ticket!!!
First House:Garrett and I bought my parents old house and fixed it up!
First Gray Hair: Just a few months ago! The darker you are the more you notice them.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
love that.
you still dont have a speeding ticket! congrats you truly are an amazing woman.
Cute! Love the answers...I think EVERYONE had a crush on Tyson Ripley!
didn't notice boys 'til Jr. High? holy cow! love the car story! and way to go on not speeding and getting caught! love to get to know more about you! you rock! love ya!
LOL! This was great! I just found a picture the other day from Sophmore year of me and Mr Ripley, I had the hugest grin on my face, hmmm wonder why! Good first crush!
Post a Comment