Thursday, August 23, 2007

ABC


A is for age: 30

B is for Breakfast: cold cereal, waffles, fruit or toast. It just depends on the morning. I love breakfast!

C is for Career: Mom, wife, and hair stylist
D is for my Dog’s Name: Don't have a dog

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: make-up, brush, lotion etc.

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: I have so many- Grey's, The Office, Burn Notice, The New Adventures of Old Christine

G is for Favorite Game: I love playing games: bunko, cards, video games, mafia

H is for Hometown: Good ole Mesa

I is for Instruments I Play: I don't play an instrument

J is for Favorite Juice: orange juice

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: yellow,red,purple and black

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: The other night I got Wendy's for dinner-what a super mom I am ha!

M is for Marriage: 5 years in January

N is for my Nickname: Tatum & Sydney call me Brookie

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 nights after having Cody, 5 nights when pregnant with the twins & then 2 nights after having the twins.

P is for People I was With Today: Mike, Kelsey, Cody, Kennedi, Carter, Stacey and Madison

Q is for Quote: drawin a blank.

R is for Biggest Regret: Can't say that I have any regrets.

S is for Sport: sports? I don't play sports but, I did enjoy volleyball when I was younger.

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 5:00

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: VS body by Victoria bra!

V is for Last Vacation you Took: This is so sad because I didn't go any where this summer & we usually do quite a bit of traveling. So I think the last vacation would have to be California with my mom & sisters.

W is for Worst Habit: Picking at my face!

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Waffles

Z is for Zodiac: Libra

10 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love your ABCs, can't believe i forgot to put bunko as my favorite game.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i know i can't believe i forgot bunko too! i must edit mine now! way fun answers! and we didn't vacations this summer either, but what about your cabin trip? to payson?

Paige said...

i love the abc's, i'm doing it right now.

Jen said...

Love the answers! And YES that BBV bra ROCKS!

Webb Family said...

oh, I guess I did go up to the cabin forgot about that!

ZB said...

I'd love to see that kitchen! And I too love the VS bras. This lame nursing bra is making me feel saggy. I doubt that VS makes nursing bras!

Corree said...

I love your ABC's!! If I ever get around to doing this - I will have a lot of the same answers as you.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Love your list! I think it's so fun the way we all have simular likes. What are friends for!

Webb Family said...

I just noticed that I didn't do x for x-rays-dental work

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love your ABC's list!