i heart the smell of: take out, yay no cooking!!
i heart the sound of: Carter singing- Don't gimme' no pop
i heart the taste of: Cinnabons yummy!!
i heart the feel of: babies kisses
i heart the sight of: Kelsey helping Kennedi wash her hair
i hope everyone had a happy weekend
*p.s. this is for aunt xan i was soooo happy to see you left a comment. i had no idea you even read my blog!
Sunday, July 15, 2007
This week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I love when you post these. It's so fun! I want some take out of cinnabons! Ha!
These are so wonderful. So positive.
Dahling, Sweetie, Of course I read ur blog. It's a fabu way of knowing what's the happ in ur life! By the way, I heart ur site!
Talked 2 ur m,d,& j just a min ago as they were boarding in Honduras! Hopefully they will make all connections and b home by 6:30!
Apologies 4 treating ur blog as a chat! I'd call ya but don't have ur #, imagine!!
Loads o Love,
A, X
That was so darling. I just wanted to say...Happy Birthday to your sweet mother (I have so many positive memories of her)...and horray that Jack is coming home.Super super cool.
What a cute list! Have a GREAT Week!
I love these posts, they are always great!
Post a Comment