i love the SMELL of... my clean kiddos after a long Saturday and Macintosh home fragrance mist YUM!
i love the TASTE of... homemade apple pie
i love the SOUND of... mike & i laughing together and the kiddos playing with each other
i love the SIGHT of... cody and his excitement as we talk while we have our mom & son day
i love the FEEL of... carter patting my back when i hug him
Sunday, July 1, 2007
this week...
Posted by
Webb Family
at
12:50 AM
Labels: family, my thoughts, the week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
so sweet! those all are fabulous senses!
Awesome idea. I need to think about what mine would be...
I can always count on you to be just so sweet, Brooke! Thanks for brightening my day today.
I love when Abby rubs my back....just because, without asking. I never knew the power of touch to be so sweet!
You are such a good writer! It reminds of when Michael was just a baby and he would pat me. It was so sweet!
that is precious! this is post.
Great idea! Loved it!
You come up with the best ideas for your blog! So cute!
What a great post.
Post a Comment