


The first one I would need a tank top and the second a yellow shrug and some cute yellow shoes! I love shopping and finding fun clothes and putting outfits together.



The first one I would need a tank top and the second a yellow shrug and some cute yellow shoes! I love shopping and finding fun clothes and putting outfits together.
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:08 AM
Labels: cute clothes, shopping
5 comments:
I love the first one. But both are super cute, now you have to tell us where we could buy them too!
those are super cute! you always look so great and "put together"! you have fantastic taste! do tell which is more expensive, I'm thinking the first one costs more. but with a short sleeved sweater shrug, with the 2nd would be fabulous! and modest!
Adorable. Love these outfits. I think I am partial to the second outfit, and I am guessing it's the one that is more expensive because I like it the best, and I seem to have an "expensive item homing device". They are both so cute.
I should have you be my personal shopper. I always love your clothes!
BTW...Cute "JFFF"!!
i missed this yesterday, cute idea.
Post a Comment