Friday, July 6, 2007

And the winner is...

Ashley
and the one with expensive taste! The first outfit is from Forever 21. The dress $22.80, the necklace $5.80 and the bag I think around $33.00. The second outfit is from Anthropologie, the dress $188.00 and the bag $58.00. A very big difference, I love looking at web-sites and magazines and finding cute outfits and then finding something similar for much less but still very fashionable! I'm excited Sarah Jessica Parker started her own line of clothing and everything is under 20 bucks! The link is on my side bar the catch is it's in Phoenix but, we could make a girls trip and all car pool sometime and check it out! Thanks girls for playing along.

3 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i would love to go.... let me know when

Emily Evans said...

I was really excited about Bitten, the new Sarah Jessica Parker line as well. Stacey and I went while she was in town. There are some cute things and the prices defintely are good, but there isn't much variety. It was kind of disappointing :(

onehm said...

YAY for me!
I would love to go too! Girls trips are just so much fun.