Thursday, July 19, 2007

Halloween?



The kiddos found the box of Halloween costumes and really had some fun with them. They were all to small but they managed to get themselves in them. Carter's shark costume was from his first Halloween, what a cute shark! Kelsey was Tiger 3 years in a row this was before I was in the picture. You should of seen her trying to get that on & it was even funnier watching her get out of the costume. I love when they entertain themselves!! Julie was just talking about Halloween costumes on her blog. Just yesterday Cody & Kelsey started talking about what they wanted to be for Halloween.

7 comments:

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

My kids love dress up also, looks like so much fun . Your kids are so cute

onehm said...

Adorable. Love the shark costume! It's amazing how much kids are universal...my kiddos love dress-up too!
I love that your older kids are so great with the little ones!

ZB said...

Pass those costumes down! They are so darling. You gotta love it when kids get creative and entertain themselves.

Jen said...

What is it with Halloween costumes lately? Gavin has been running around with the spiderman one for the past 2 days and Corbin keeps alternating between being a Clone trooper and a real army man! Those pics are so cute, I can only imagine them trying to get in and out of them!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute and so funny! i can imagine the squeezing and wiggling that went on! even funnier!

Anonymous said...

Soo sweet. It looks like your kiddos had a blast! My boys love to dress up too. I made a bunch for them one Christmas. I guess it is that time to decide what to be for Halloween this year.

Kage said...

Oh my gosh, we totally just had Christmas in July a few days ago...so fun.