Saturday, June 2, 2007

Will you take 25 cents?

Last weekend we had a yard sale. The kiddos helped with the signs and were very excited! Others on our street had one too, so it helped with getting more people. We had a pretty good turn out! It always makes me laugh on what people will buy. Carter and Kelsey started doing a little shopping of their own. Dad of course caved and let them keep some toys!


9 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

h i am so bummed i totally would've bought that white frame! i am sure you had great stuff! you have to tell us! i would have been there with bells on!

Webb Family said...

all the cute stuff, i thought would have sold didn't. so you are more then welcomed to come go through the stuff i have. i don't know what colors you are going with in your house but, i have lots of frames and flowers too.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I should have had one of those when I moved, but I just ended up donating it. It's kind of hard to have a garage sale in an apt complex.

Webb Family said...

I loved our garage sale.

onehm said...

I would have come to your sale! I love garage sales! I am there for the sneak peak on what didn't sell...

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok when can i co9me over? i totally want to shop in your left overs!

Webb Family said...

call Lindsey for my number, I can anytime this afternoon.

ZB said...

Oh, looks like great stuff. Wish I could have been there for the party!

Crazymamaof6 said...

sorry i am special, and didn't check back yesterday. i'll call you