

These were the pictures I wanted to post last night but, we were having problems. I have been organizing and changing my scrapbook room for over a week now. I finally got it put back together and I have to say I'm loving the changes! I have a smaller table that actually fits in the room and I have been labeling everything. Now I just need to get in the mood to scrapbook!

Thursday, May 31, 2007
A New Room
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:26 PM
Labels: more organizing, scrapbook room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I can't wait to see it! It looks so clean, fresh, new. I love a newly organized room. watch out! You may never come out.
So, so cute! I want to come over and see it soon!!
yes! everyone is invited to come over for a scrapbooking day!
Adorable! I love that mirror! Looks like it's right out of a fairytale. Can't wait to come see it in person...
so fabulous! love an organized room. it's the organizing that kills me. i just like to buy the stuff to organize , not actually do it. you know, buckets, bins, baskets,etc. very impressive!
What a great room!!! I need to be organized like that.
Post a Comment