I was going through a bunch of my pictures the other day and came across this silly picture. I love these guys and how fun they have with each other.This is my Dad's family!
The Daley family!!
Growing up it was always fun to go to the Daley parties, there was always lots of cousins to hang out with, fun games , music (my grandparents love to dance!) and yummy yummy food and lots of it!!!
At the bottom of the pile is my Grandpa Daley, Aunt Kim (favorite but don't tell!) my Dad, and Uncle Steve(aka Beave!)
middle section: Grandma Daley and Aunt Xan(aka crazy & fun aunt)
and last Uncle John(crazy, loud and lots of fun!)
Famous quotes:
"Is that a kiss or is that a kiss"
"you thought, you thought!"
"Erase Erase!"
"Darling!!"
"This diamonds yours!"
"I'm only one man!"
"When are we going on the next cruise"
"Go get yourself a plate"
"Come give me a kiss!"
I love these people, they always make me smile and have been a great example to me, about staying close and loving your siblings!
And, I hope after 30+ years me and my brothers
and sisters will still be this close!








6 comments:
i totally forgot about that picture there so much fun, love you guys.
I love that picture. And for me to know each of them,:) makes me smile. I love your Grandpa and Grandma. They have always treated me like one of their Grandaughters. I am thankful for that. Your Aunt Xan is Crazy Fun. Oh the stories I have!! I have loved growing up with your family.
I love them all and they are all so much fun! Love the picture of all of them!
Sorry to post again but I forgot Aunt Kim. My Favorite also. She has always been like a second mom to me. Love her!!. I loved this post. So many good memories to remember!!
that is the best picture! It made me smile when I saw it! I hope my brothers still like me after 30+ years! Seriously, if you don't have fun in this life....what else is there?
I can only imagine how much fun your Dad's family is...he's such a blast! And your Grandma looks so young! She's really beautiful.
Glad that you have a great pic like that to remember all those things by!
Post a Comment