
Joe and J.T.came over early to help Mike put together , fix and add to our play set . It has been laying in our backyard for a year now. The kiddos are so excited! The timing is a little off but they will have fun playing on it with the hose. Mike is going to let them help paint it, I will have to coach them on what color to pick. Kolter and his cute wife Kelsey came over to help last night. Kelsey has a new dog that the kids just loved getting to play with. We had the kiddos trying out the slide and the swings, they were not happy when it was time for dinner. Thank you guys for all your hard work!










7 comments:
Looks like it is going to be tons of fun! (And I'm impressed that you were up...posting no less at 6:50 in the morning!!!)
super cool! and kudos to you for getting up at 6:50 much less posting! i got up at 8:15, not a good mom day at our house.
I’m jealous; my kids want a swing set so bad, looks like tons of fun!
You have the perfect back yard for a big swing. I love the land that you have. Your cuties are going to have so much fun.
Being up at 6:50 in the morning is nothing. Paige and I are up every morning at 5 a.m. I still can't believe we have stuck with it!
Love the swing set. Way to go Mike.
How fun we will need to come try it out!
Post a Comment