Sunday afternoon all the kiddos were little dancing fools! Kelsey got a fun CD from her sweet friend Cassidy. We all have fallin' in love with it. Cody put it in after church and they had so much fun dancing in the kitchen. Carter loves to dance out of all the kids, we call his dance the Elvis dance. I still need to get it on video.








8 comments:
i love it when my kids dance around like that.
i love the kids dance parties too! looks like a good time! so what CD is it?
OH, it's a CD that Cara made a lot of songs from Radio Disney.
This is so cute! Can't wait to see the "Elvis Video"!!!
You gotta love it when you see your kids groove to the beat...or the off beat.
They all love to dance! They are all so cute!
I'm so glad they like it. I have one that's great for the twins. I'll bring it over. We love to dance to that CD too. Abby can really get into it! Miss you!
Looks like everything was Rockin at your house. I love dance mania!!
Post a Comment