I found a bunch of cute stuff and decided to post it just for the heck of it! My friend Cara has two cute little girls and she is always trying to think of things to do with her house. I thought this pink table would be so perfect for her kitchen. Not that many girls can get away with pink but girl you could pull it off.
I think this bed is so beautiful and elegant! I wish Mike was up for something a little different then our boring brown furniture!
Who doesn't love to look at girlie things! I love all these fun pink and very girlie rooms.
This last one is just fun! A pink grill and bra and panties hanging out to dry!LOL!!
Thursday, May 3, 2007
The Color Pink
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:15 AM
Labels: fun pink girlie things, fun stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
I love the color pink! I love all of those things and want them all. But Dustin wouldn't go for most of them, maybe in Presley's room!
I want that bed!!! It does match my furniture, maybe I could talk Alan into it. I told him I was getting a nice bed frame when we moved.
those are all fabulous! I love the metal bed in the pink rooms. and all of it is so fun!
Gorgeous stuff. Love it all. Of course, I'd have to change EVERYthing. And, as with many of you, I think I may need to trade my husband in for a girl in order for him to appreciate it. Not something I'm willing to do. But, it's fun to see.
I love everything! And want it all in my house! You find the cutest stuff!
How fun! We don't do much pink at our house either...
Although Mr. T's favorite shirt is pink!! (Much to DH's dismay, I'm sure!)
I love,love,love that table! Where can I find one????? I have been thinking that a round table would be nice in my kitchen! Great minds think a like! Also that bedroom!!!!!!!! To die - it gives me inspiration for mine since it's cream and white. When can we play? Soon I hope! Miss your guts - grin!
Well I need to just add you to my blog because your blog is so cute! We will find out what the baby is in June so I will keep you posted on our possible Brooke :)
OK so CUTE!!'
Mark would DIE if I came home with pink stuff, well not the bra he would love that!!
Cute stuff! I love the girlie pink stuff, too.
I love the Brocade home catalog. Is that where you found those pics? Way cute!
where did you find that bed? I love it!!!
Post a Comment