Two out of three complaining about the Bunko picture is enough for me! I picked that one out of all the rest because I thought all of you looked good. I do understand I hate bad pictures so I removed it just for you guys! We had Bunko last night at Reilly's house. We had yummy food and plenty to talk about. We missed everyone who couldn't come but, we sure had a fun night! It was a late one too. Lindsey helped Reilly get her blog going so I'm very happy about that. It has been so fun catching up with old friends and making new ones. My friend Cara was one of the fun subs we had. Thanks Cara for coming you really mixed well with everyone. I hope you will want to sub again, Paige and I could not stop talking about how cute and fun you are.
Last night we were talking about "lurkers" looking at blogs but not leaving comments. I love comments so if you are reading let me know, I would love to hear from you.
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Bunko Night
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:10 AM
Labels: bunko, friends, fun girls night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
loved bunko! and i love to sub ! so fun to get together again with you! I don't think we ever sat together last night. And i love you blog and love to get your comments on mine too! you are so good about it!
You ARE so good about the comments!
I had tons of fun...not sure I'm lovin' that picture, but I'll get over it!
So excited about Reilly's blog. Should be fun!
I'm reading I'm reading...and I love it. I totally agree about the lurkers. Wish everyone would just say "hi" once in a while. So excited about Reilly. Wish I lived close and could do the whole bunko thing.
I miss coming to Bunco. Reading your blog about Bumco makes me cry. But I will be back. I miss you girls!! I am so excited to hear Reilly's doing a blog. Hooray!!
Last night was so fun. Cara is awesome. I hope so can come again soon.
yes! I will sub again. That was the funnest! I'm glad I went, I met new friends, learned new things about blogging and kids, and food, and bunko, and math, and cancer, and adoption, and, and, and, and! It was the BEST! Thanks
I don't know what you are talking about Ashley! I think you look beautiful in that picture.
I feel bad for never leaving comments! I don't want to be a lurker! Your Mom and Bridget were talking about their blogs at lunch the other week so here I am with my own. I'm hooked! I love it! It's so nice to see what's going on in everyone's lives. Love your blog. It's way cute :)
I'm with Ashley I don't like the picture of me. I look a little tried or something. I had a ton of fun at bunko too! Can't wait for next month to have a fun girls night out together! Love you all!
I love how I spelled Bunko wrong in my comment. I guess right now it is BUMco to me cuz I am bummed that I am missing out. I miss all of you. I will be back soon. Hopefully......
YOU are so cute! ;)
I thought you guys all looked good.
Wow, you are nice. You get hate mail and you change for the people. I get hate mail...I leave it and write nasty notes. Just goes to show you. You are pretty much a better person than I'll ever be. Oh well! You have better hair as well.mmmm...thanks for the vitamin idea.
This is Jenny, Reilly's sister in law. I admit to being a "lurker". I do enjoy reading your blog! I always ask Reilly about your Bunko group so it's fun to read about.
ok- so i never saw the picture. bunko was tons of fun.
Post a Comment