skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It has already started! Carter teases his little sister and even though she is really 17 minutes older Kennedi is still the little sister. The other night after bathes Kennedi saw this... 
and broke out in a cry and came running for me. Carter quickly clued in on how nervous this made her. He was having so much fun running with the play frog and
teasing her. I was trying not to laugh but did run and get the camera!
9 comments:
too funny! you are so good to capture it ! at our house age doesn't matter teasing is an equal opportunity event!
That is so funny. Your kids are so cute.
I'm the youngest of six. I know teasing when I see it. Poor girl. When my dad would get home from work, he'd ask, " Have the boys been teasing you?"...then he'd "get'em" for me.
Adorable. Don't you love how they "know" what buttons to push? Too cute.
That is so funny that he is already teasing her! Presley is just like her, she hate bugs or anything that looks like a bug! Don't you just love the girly girls!
I can remember being 9 months pregnant and having Chris throw a bug at me that looked more real than any other fake bug I have ever seen!! Never thought a fatty pregnant girl could move so quick! Haha. Worst day of my life!
they are so cute and it's amazing how brothers can tease even if there younger right. steven is still the biggest tease.
This is Cody.I really liked snowflake.She was so cute!I love when you said "Isn't she so cute.They named it snowflake.
Aren't boys so funny! Gotta love 'em! Carter better watch out, girls have a side not to mess with!
hope you have a great weekend. 4 more days of school!
Post a Comment