Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank You!

Pam AKA: Frammy Pammy stayed with Carter and Kennedi last week when I was in California. She is the sweetest and such a loving person and she would do anything for our family! I made her this little 'thank you' gift. It was a perfect treat for the grand kids and so easy to do. I'm planning on making a few more for some birthday gifts!

8 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a cute idea. You are so creative.

onehm said...

ADORABLE! I might have to copy...if that's ok?! You have the most creative ideas!

Webb Family said...

Sure, i saw it somewhere (so can't take the credit) and have been doing it for awhile. It's great for little b-day gifts or visiting teaching goodies.

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love it too! so cute!

Julie Rae said...

Cute! You always do the cutest things. If Brinlee saw that, she would try to eat all of them at once! She LOVES suckers!

Courtney said...

Brooke,
Oh how I have missed you. Your blog is always so cute. You are so talented. I love all of the fun things you do. I will definetly check back in.
Courtney

Webb Family said...

Courtney what have you been up to? I have missed you too! Do you have a blog and how did you find mine?

ZB said...

Wow, what a great idea. I may have to steal it too if I feel creative enough. I noticed that Courtney commented. Had to look at the cute website to see which courtney it was. HI!! You and your family are super cute.