Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Color and T-ball



So, what do you think of the new color? I was getting a little bored with the black! But, I'm not so sure about this color.
I love these pictures of the kids at T-ball. Cody looks so serious and Kelsey looks a little gitty! Tatum is her own person, wearing flip-flops for the team pictures and she always wears her hat like that, she cracks me up! I am so happy that my kids get along with all their cousins. It makes me so happy, they even love playing with the little ones. That is something we were always taught that family is so important and I hope I can do the same with my kids.


4 comments:

ZB said...

I love the outfit with the sandals. She's obviously a trend setter!

onehm said...

What little cuties...
You and Paige have such adorable kids. And how fun that they can play on the same team!
Awesome...

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i know how you feel about the color. I am getting sick of mine too. I like the new green though. Isn't tball hilarious. Your kids look cute in their uniforms

Crazymamaof6 said...

i like the new color! it looks springy! love the kids in t-ball. and it's so fun to see yours and paige's kids. and awesome you only have to "do"one team! I love having kids close enough to do that.