We went to my cousin Jordan's mission farewell and a close family friends homecoming. It was nice because they are in the same ward so no rushing to the next one. They are in the ward I was in before I got married to Garrett. It was fun to run into a lot of old timers! After we went over to the Ferrin's house for lunch. This is Paige's cute family my twins would not corporate so I don't know if my mom got any good ones of our family. Landon cracks me up when ever he sees the camera he will give you this cheesy smile!
We went to our ward "Foot Rodeo" it was lots of fun and they had a huge turn out! And, the weather was beautiful! We went out with a bunch of friends and left the kiddos with sitters. It was a fun night!

Monday, April 16, 2007
A Farewell and Homecoming!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:13 AM
Labels: and family, farewell, homecoming, rodeo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! Love the pic of Landon...what a sweetie!
Fun to see Paige's family. When is she getting a blog? Also, I love that you went to a rodeo. It reminds me of home!!! Kelsey sure is a cute little cowgirl!
Paige will never have a blog, or if she does I will be doing it for her! She doesn't even e-mail, just to give you an idea.
i hafta say you look great in that picture of you and the kids in your sunglasses! have you lost weight? Paige's family is fun to see too!
Yes, I have lost some weight! Paige and I have been working our butts off! Thanks!
ditto to Crazy mamma...I think you look so fabulous in that picture. Good for you girls working so hard!
Yes, you guys look so great and I wish I could get my butt out of bed and go workout with you. Looks like you all had a fun weekend! I'm sad that I couldn't go on Sunday to see everyone!
Great pics! I agree with everyone else, you guys look fabulous! I have always been jealous of you guys and your long beautiful hair! Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment