If anyone that knows me, knows I write everything down! It's almost even a little embarrassing! I have my sister and friends family pin #'s for sports and other important things that we might need. I have had many people call me while in California for directions, addresses or even phone numbers. Everyday I have to make myself a list so, my brain is my life. If I forget to put something on my list oh, you want to bet I will write it down and then cross it off! It always feels so good to have accomplished so much in a day. I love the one my friend Cara made for me, it's so cute!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Brooke's Brain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I am so much more organized when I write things down. (And I totally write things down and then cross them off if I forgot to put them on the list in the first place. Love it!)
Sometimes my list goes like this: Get up
Shower
Get dressed
feed boy child
you know...the simple things in life. When I see all those things crossed off my list, I just feel so good about myself. Oh and one more:
Blog!
Love the books!
I do that too, all the time can't forget the little things. It makes you feel like you do even more!
i used to use a palm pilot for appointments and stuff but realized it's faster and easier to just write it down! Love your brains, so cute!
OK, I am guilty of calling you from CA for directions. You are so smart to do that. I need to be like that, those reminders really do help.
Post a Comment