Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is Spring Here?


It seem like spring was here! Then we had some weird weather the pass couple of days. Cody and Kelsey had T-ball practice last night, and it was freezing! And, now today it's beautiful and I can hear the birds chirping. I'm so ready for nice weather for a couple weeks. Here are a some projects I've been working on.

6 comments:

onehm said...

Adorable! You are so talented! And Creative! Can't wait to get my notebook cover! I'll send the dimensions to you ASAP.
I love them both!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Those are both sooo fabulous! seriously loving the pom poms on the spring board! I love the ric rac too, there is just something so delightful about ric rac. You are so talented! I'm sure your house is beautifully decorated . You have great "style"!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You always make the cutiest things! I'm so glad you posted pictures. Everyone needs to see how talented you are!!!
When are we having another scrapbook night so I can be by greatness?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Those are so cute. Will you help me when my house gets done? I need cute stuff like that.

Webb Family said...

Sure I would love to help you!

ZB said...

Do you ever make it to Utah??? Super duper cute! I'm living in a house that has a few pictures up because I'm affraid to put nails in the walls. I have problems. Serious decorating problems.