My poor little ones! The twins have ear infections and on top of that they are getting their two year molars. They are so different about things Kennedi takes pain better than Carter but he loves to take his medicine a little to much. As soon as I get the bottle out his little tongue is waving back and forth. And, then there is Kennendi she wants to take it like a big girl but it always ends up everywhere. I sit on her (but I don't put all my weight on her) with her head in between my legs then I have to plug her nose and then after I give it to her I blow in her face so she will have to swallow! Carter always wants to save her. I know this sounds so mean, but it's really the only thing that works. After we both hold each other, I'm always telling her I hate it too. It's a little hard when they are both sick because they both want me to hold them, and they fight for me! I'm so loved!! Hope everyone's day is going a little better then mine.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
POOR BABIES!
I know that it is torture for a mama of sick kiddos...good luck, Brooke! Let me know if I can help you in any way!
That is a good idea, I didn't think about blowing in there faces. Don't feel like a bad mom, you aren't, you just have to do what works. Keep up the good work.
hi brooke.
you can click the top of my blog for the good mail link to read all about it. my friend jill started the whole process and it is awesome, so easy to start with your friends.
email me if you have any questions.
thanks for your kind words on my blog.
Post a Comment