PaPa and Cody 8/15/2012
This handsome boy loves scouts! We are lucky because my dad is scout master in his ward so this summer went to Camp Geronimo with my dad and his troop on June 18-23 then had Sunday to rest get all his stuff cleaned up and then he left Monday morning at 4am for camp Raymond with his scout troop in our ward. He earned tons of merit badges and had a blast! A couple of nights ago he had his court of honor and advanced to a star. I'm so proud of all the hard work he has done so far to earn this. One of the merit badges he earned was cycling. This is not an easy one to get & one of the requirements is a 50 mile bike ride. He did it and when he came home I asked so how was it? Cody said hard and I'm happy because now I know I can do hard things. And, also I will never have to do that again:) I love this boy he makes my heart dance! Thanks to Mike, my dad and Cody's leaders for loving Cody and helping him achieve his goals. We are blessed!!
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment