Landon and Carter: Buddy's for life!
Kelsey, Sydney, Presley, Cody and Kennedi
Besties! Sydney, Presley and Kennedi
Bus ride to the fun zone!
Cousins are the best!!!
This little guy was my bud the entire trip and I loved every minute of it! Whenever I would walk in the room he would grab his blanket & want me to hold him. And, when anyone would try to take him he would say NOOOO! and wave them away, sure made me feel good! Pierce would also get very serious when it was time to give me loves. Love this boy!
Attempting to get a cute photo of all the cousins! We took them shopping in LA what did us mamas expect?!?
Downtown Disney! They danced, ate ice cream, shopped and watched fireworks who needs Disneyland!
I love my new sister in law Kansas, she fits in perfect & is a sweetheart to my baby brother Steven.
Newport Temple the girlies posing! We had a blast and this is what happens when you spend a week in California. Thanks Paige for getting the beach house we sure had fun and already planning for next summer! Things I don't want to forget: Circle K, Cronic Taco, donut runs at midnight, Mama D's, Paige & I walking in the rain with the Hello Kitty umbrella, brunch for Mom's birthday, shopping & more shopping, hanging out with Jacki's family, bike rides, Jack's surf shop, second trip to LA! Oh the fun!!!
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























1 comment:
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
Post a Comment