Paige, Bridget and I stayed at the AZ Grand and had ourselves a staycation! The kiddos had so much fun and they were in love with the room. Tess is in love with her ipad my camera died before I could get a photo of her sleeping with it in her arms. Staying at this hotel brought back a lot of old memories. Our Grandparents lived right over by there and when we were much younger:) we would stay there & hang out with cousins. Makin' memories!
The hotel has made some updates since back in the day when we would stayed there. They have slides, a lazy river and a wave pool. Paige & I enjoyed because all of our kiddos are bigger now & great swimmers. Not that we didn't watch them but it's nice to worry as much about them.
I wish I would have had my video camera. These two laugh & play so hard together!
Carter said he needed to get his 'tan on'. Can you tell he has a big brother and sister?
We took the kiddos to Rustler's Rooste, another place that brought back the memories. This is a fun family place & I need to remember next time Mike has family in town to bring them here. They have a band, line dancing, cotton candy & a huge slide for the kiddos and great prices. Can't beat that! We just might have to make this a new tradition.








5 comments:
SO FUN!
I'm so glad that all your kids are such good friends. What a blessing!
:)
That looks like a really fun tradition to start!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy summer Brooke!
UM. So fun!! Loved makin memories with my cousins when i was a kid too! And I sure do miss getting to swim all the time...
So So fun! Love these kids so much! Such lucky kids ;)
Post a Comment