Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Parties!

This is a picture of my Grandpa and Grandma Daley(my Dad's parents) with some of the great grandkids. I think they are up to 30 with 4 on the way!!

Cody, Tatum and Kelsey
I'm so happy that my kiddos have cousins that they are so close with. I have so many wonderful memories with my cousins.
Carter and Landon
Best buds-can you tell?


Cody is the little kid magnet!
They always want him and I know why. He is so caring & loves playing with them.
He is a great babysitter.



Kennedi, Presley & Sydney
Kennedi can never make up her mind about which one is her best friend!




1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Cute pictures of everyone! And was there two angels in the nativity picture? Loved the outfits - I think I need to spruce mine up a bit.