Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rockstar Party!

 Oct. 2009 064 Oct. 2009 045 Oct. 2009 068 Oct. 2009 082 Oct. 2009 084 Tatum turned 8 and she had a Rockstar party! We started with hair and make-up and then in the limo for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. We got a lot of looks! And the girls had so much fun. Then we headed to Sugar Bowl for ice cream and cake, games & gifts:) The plan was to party then drop the girls off and us mamas were going to go have some more fun. Well I guess these mamas are getting too old to party like “real” Rockstars. We were so pooped out! It was a fun night & I think Tatum had a blast!!! And, I’m sure Paige is happy it’s over.Oct. 2009 090 Oct. 2009 095 Oct. 2009 093 Oct. 2009 100 Oct. 2009 111 Oct. 2009 118 Oct. 2009 132 Oct. 2009 128 Oct. 2009 123

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That is a party!

onehm said...

Darling, OF COURSE!
And I love that your cute mom is right there with you girls!! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

Wow! what a ROCKIN' PARTY! how fun! looks like a blast!

jayna said...

um, that looks like it was a freakin riot. what a great idea!!

Alli grins said...

Now that's a party I'd like! I LOVE that you dressed up too. What cute Mommies you are!