Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Look what I just made!

Now I need to go get flip flops for Kennedi. Oh and I can change the ribbon, whenever.  They were very easy and no glue!

Sept 2009 046

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute brooke

Stacey Crewse said...

Oh so cute!! Do tell us how you did it!!!!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Those turned out cute! I'll have to post the ones I made for Amberly. The round buckles broke on both shoes so I have to go back and get the other square ones. Those seem more sturdy! I love yours with the green flip-flops♥

Cheryl said...

So cute! I saw some on a little girl at school yesterday. They are absolutely adorable!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I saw some on a little girl at school yesterday. They are absolutely adorable!!

tammy said...

what an easy and fun idea!

ZB said...

Darling. Wanna fly up for a super saturday. Those are too cute.