Friday, September 4, 2009

First day of school 2009

First day of school for my kiddos was awhile ago but never to late right!? I could not get a picture of Kennedi with her eyes open. I tried about 20 times, she's taking after my mom. The twins are in half day kindergarten and Cody & Kelsey are now in 5th grade- WOW they are getting so big! August 9th



4 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

Welcome back to blogging.... I've missed you :)

The kids look adorable for their 1st day of school!

I also noticed the cute red rose handles on your armoire! Nice!!!

jayna said...

never too late! darling darling kids!! i hope they have a great school year!

Anonymous said...

Its great to see how much they've grown.

Thanks for sharing!

Jean

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You have the cutest kids (except for mine of course!) I'm so glad Cassidy has been able to be in class with your two kids. Isn't it sad how fast they are growing up?>