If you could go anywhere for a vacation where would you go? Hawaii
What's your favorite restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
What is your favorite candy bar? Crunch bar
What is your favorite soda? Root Beer
Who are your best friends? Beau and Kyle
Who are your best friends from school? Brandon & Adam (this was hard for Cody he said he was friends with everyone in his class)
What is your favorite color? Blue
What was your favorite thing you did this summer? Trip to Utah
What do you hope to get for your birthday? DS Game
I can't believe Cody is 10 they grow up way too fast! And I'm sure I blog this same thing last year but it really does go by fast! Cody is a sweet boy and we are blessed to have him in our family. We love you!
Happy Birthday Cody!!!










3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cody! You are such a sweet brother! You'll make a great engineer and I would love to take a vacation to Hawaii too! Sounds like you are having a great summer!
What cute pictures!!!
We really miss your family, I think everyone has forgotten us by now.
Happy Birthday Cody! By the way, love the Billy Joel music!
Post a Comment