This has to be the cutest picture I've ever seen!!! LOVE it!! I hope you won't mind that I'm going to steal it for grandpa!! :) HOpe you guys are doing great!! Kids are so big and gorgeous! Handsome too of course!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
This has to be the cutest picture I've ever seen!!! LOVE it!! I hope you won't mind that I'm going to steal it for grandpa!! :) HOpe you guys are doing great!! Kids are so big and gorgeous! Handsome too of course!
This is SO cute! What a great idea!
What a cute idea! Love it! Great picture!
Cute picture for Father's Day! Your kiddos are getting so big. Did you enjoy the movie Earth? Susan said you went yesterday!
That is so cute! What a cute idea
They are just DARLING!!!!!!!
Post a Comment