This little guy is been cracking us up lately. He has such a big imagination! It's because of all the tv he watches. Sad but true!
He is always coming up with something funny. He talks about his girlfriend Macy to anyone who will listen. Macy is our 13 year old babysitter. He is such a lover boy! He gives me a kiss after I do anything for him, I guess it's his way of saying thank you!
He acts like our house is a hotel he built, Carter loves to pretend he is a super hero saving the world or riding around in a rocket ship. And, it doesn't matter where we are if music is on & if he is in the mood he will break out in a dance.
My favorite was the other morning & he started to tell me how he got here. He said he started out really really small & I ate him. Then he said he grew big in my tummy & then came out of mommy's feet.
Another funny thing happened the other day while I was doing hair. Landon, Kennedi and Carter were all playing. Landon came in crying & said Carter had bit him! I went to talk to Carter and put him in time out. After a little while he came in and had his hand over his heart & said "Mama you broke my heart"! My client and I had to hold back the laughter.
We love Carter!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
what a cutie!
Mama you broke my heart... how cute is that? He sounds like he is quite entertaining. Cute little boy ya have there.
He does sound entertaining. He is adorable. Love the picture.
I love this age, they come up with the funniest things to say. I love his idea of how he got here. I hope your feet recovered ok! :)
He is so funny. We had fun seeing you at the reception the other night. All of your kiddos are so darn cute!
Post a Comment