Monday, December 8, 2008

Look who came to visit!

My mom had to work today so I get to watch baby Tess and Presley. I love it because Presley & Kennedi play so well together and they get cousin time! Every once in awhile Carter will get upset because the girlies will leave him out. Tess is such a sweet baby and always smiling! Love that!! She is laying on a blanket just cooing and being so happy. It's so fun to have little ones around.

5 comments:

Libby said...

She's adorable! I love the bling and the bow! So cute. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow night.

Traci Butler said...

What a cute little baby!

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is DARLING! how fun to babysit once in a while.

Bridget and Dustin said...

Thank you so much for watching my girls! Presley LOVES going over to her best friends house! Poor Carter has to put up with them being brats. Love you so much!

Susan said...

Thanks for always helping me out. Isn't Tess a sweetie. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow.