Puppy Stew
Mike wants to do an experiment. He would like as many of you that would like to place a photo and review of our publishing company's latest book on your blog with a review. He will send an e-copy of the book for you to review of you email him at mwebb@sortispublishing.com and he will send it to you. We need you to say in your review that it is available on amazon.com at this link.
This is an experiment in social media and it will help the book get some great exposure.
Thanks for your help and we will let you know how the sales go.
Leave a comment to let us know that you will participate and we will pick one lucky winner next week to receive a hard copy of the book.









5 comments:
I'll do it! I already emailed Mike...
i'm in. do i need to email him too? ok i just read the whole post i'll email him. and yes. i am really in now and i wanna win dang it.
can't wait to read it.
I am in!! We all love to read around here!
i would love to participate..if it is not too late.
I'll do it!! I want to know what Puppy Stew is and why that lady looks so evil!
Post a Comment