Thursday, August 14, 2008

My turn!

I was reading crazymamas blog the other day and she talked about computer games. Kennedi has played on disney.com and the older kiddos have played different games. She said starfall.com was a great one for kids so we tried it out & they loved it!
Kennedi caught on very quick and Carter has mastered it as well. It was so wonderful they were entertained for hours. Every time Carter did something good Kennedi would pat his back and say good job buddy! I love when they get along. I have also used this as a bribe to get Carter interested in potty training. The only downfall is I'm going to have to share the computer! Thanks crazymama for the great tip!

12 comments:

onehm said...

My kiddos LOVE starfall too!!
:) So cute that they are getting along.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is too cute. love that they can sit for hours playing. hate that they want to hog the computer too now. but maybe it's good. it keeps them entertained so we can clean something while they play, and we won't be tempted to just sit on the computer and blog. depends on the day if that is good or not. glad they liked it!

Jen said...

Too cute! I may have to let Gavin have a try.

tammy said...

We learned all about Starfall last year when Connor was in kindergarten. It is indeed fabulous, and not mind wasting at all! The part about Kennedi patting Carter's back totally made my heart smile : ) That is too cute!

Jamie said...

We LOOO-OVE Starfall at our house!

Nikki said...

All I got to say is I am so glad my mom gave us her old computer now everyone can play at the same time ( I only have two girls)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i need to try that..hours of fun sounds like a good thing ;)

Cheryl said...

Carys loves Starfall too. I think it is great for kids!! That is cute that they say good job to each other!

kaleyq said...

Natalie LOVES Starfall. Millie just watches her play--maybe I should loosen the reins and let her play too! And what a fun day trip you had with your siblings--you all are so cute!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

they sure are cute aren't they?! Have they tried PBSkids.org? Abby loves it and her favs are curious george and super why!

Pam said...

I'm always kicking my son off the computer so I can use it. Fun Fun!!

bekki said...

Hey Brooke I found you thru Lisa Monsons blog I hope you remember me your cousin Bekki Webb (patti's daughter) just wanted to drop a little hello and say I love you blog. Looks like you are doing great.