Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm still alive!



I hardly ever get any time on the computer and I'm have really been missing email and blogging! I can't believe this will be the first thing I have posted in June. A lot has been going on but I just don't have enough time to catch up right now.
I bought a slip n' slide and it's been the best $7 I have ever spent! My kiddos will stay outside for hours and another big favorite has been playing in the mud!
We are going swimming later today and have been going to movie fun. And, my favorite is chores every morning, reading and working on math.

11 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love slip and slides!! glad you got in a little blogging time..i have missed your posts

tammy said...

I've missed you too. That mud looks all too mcuh fun! I know my boys would be right there in it. Glad you're having a fun summer!

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay you blogged! WHOOHOO!
whoohoo for a slip and slide. i should do that , i wonder if my grass is too pokey for it?

love playing in the mud! and WHOOHOO for movie fun and chores! that is fabulous!

Jamie said...

Summers seem to be busier than the school year for me too. Yeah for a fun slip and slide;0) I need to spend the $7. bucks and get my kids outside more!

Stacey Crewse said...

Im so glad you're alive!! I've missed your blog! Looks like the kids are having a blast! My girls are always asking about you, we need to get the kiddos together soon! Welcome back!! :)

Stace said...

Schools out! It's been the longest couple of weeks ever --- countdown already!!! I am so bad!!!! My kids seriously think that every day is a holiday or something --- going crazy!! I'm glad I'm not the only mom who makes their kids have structure with the chores, reading, and workbooks.

Nikki said...

I love slip-n-slide! How fun.

Shannon said...

Looks like money well spent! Anything to keep these kiddos busy in this "beautiful" weather!

Cheryl said...

Playing in the mud looks like great fun! I'm sure enjoying my summer vacation!!

Pam said...

Looks so fun!! I hate the heat but water sure makes it easier.

Bridget and Dustin said...

I love that the kids still have fun in the heat. Cute picture of Carter in the mud.