I know I wrote about some of this stuff already but I wanted to add some pictures. Carter and Kennedi had a water day for preschool. They loved it and they really played together great! Kennedi didn't want her treat so of course Carter was so sweet and ate it for her. What a nice brother hee hee! Things have not changed from when he was a baby. Carter used to steal Kennedi's bottles!
This was on the last day of school! Funny how when they are young they love school and can't wait to go. They had a graduation for them and a small program. They did great with all the cute songs! You could hear Carter VERY WELL, he's just so LOUD!
I love the look on Kennedi's face in this picture. It looks like she's thinking what am I doing with this silly hat on?!
I made these for the teacher gifts and made cookies for the bus drivers! I'm a HUGE Dancing with the Stars fan. Here is Carter and Kennedi showing off some of their own moves! They love dancing with each other. I was so happy that Kristi won! YEAH!!! I saved the last show so I can watch the dances whenever I want.
On Wednesday right before scouts I mean seriously 20 minutes before, I got so sick! My scout partner sent me to bed because I was so white & looked like I was going to pass out. I was in bed for 3 days!!!! I had not been that sick in a very long time. Once I finally started feeling better I had so much energy and started cleaning & organizing things. I took 3 more bags of stuff to DI. I really can't believe how much stuff we have.
Mike, Cody & Kelsey left on Friday for the goat show. This is Kelsey's 3rd year (I think) to show the goats. The plan was for them to go and then Lu pita (Kelsey's grandma) Carter, Kennedi and I to headed up on Sunday for the day. Well Saturday Lu pita had the twins all day while I worked. When I got home she went right to bed because she wasn't feeling good. Poor grandma, she totally got what I had. She didn't leave her room for two days! Paige and her kiddos came over for a BBQ and to hang out since both of our hubby's were out of town. We had so much fun playing, doing crafts and watching movies. I'm so happy you guys came over! They ended up spending the night which was so fun!! Everyone of the kids woke up at some point in the night and Paige's girls were wide awake in the middle of the night. Me and the kiddos & grandma were planning on leaving early but with her being sick & having a rough night we skipped the trip. I was sad because I really wanted to see Kelsey, there is always next year!
We went over to my parents for dinner and I think Lu pita was happy to have the quiet house all to herself! I love summer because we can stay late at my parents. Usually I'm always trying to plan the timing so we have enough time. And, I'm the one in our family with the oldest kiddos so everyone else always shows up late and we have to leave when all the fun is starting.
When we got to mom & dad's, Mom, Jack, Steven and Kellie were playing Dr. Mario. It's an oldie but a goodie! Us girls love it and can get addicted!!! So, we ended up staying late playing, it was so much fun. I love hanging out with my family!!!
During the goat show Isabelle had her babies! Short stack and Bell, I love what my kiddos come up with for names. Kelsey did so good and all the work she put into training with the goats payed off. She placed 4th with Snowflake and got Reserve Grand Champion with Trixie. We are so proud of you, Kels we love you!!! 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Catch up time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








20 comments:
WOW!! You are busy and I am glad you were not sick for too long and how random that it came on so suddenly. Il ove cleaning an purging the old stuff. My husband thinks I like it too much
Good Job Kelsey! I am so proud of you! And Brooke... can I become one of your kids teachers? Those are the cutest books ever! You are so creative and thoughtful!
Those goats are so stinkin' cute! Good for Kelsey! Love the teacher gifts that you made (are those paper bag books? Post some details of that Wonder!)
My fave pic is the one of Carter squishing his face! What a cutie!
sounds like a lot going on. i hope you are all feeling better! congrats to kelsey and the goat show!
Wow, congrats to Kelsey! I had no idea your family was into goats. And super cute teacher gifts! You are so talented. I was going to post a picture of mine, but now I'm not so sure!
ok, There was so much information I know I am forgetting to comment on something. The kids are so cute at their graduation. I agree with the peanuts face she does not like the hat. I love the gifts you made. I use to do all that fun stuff....Sorry I was memorizing..... Ok, You are so good cookies for bus drivers how thoughtful are you. Your so cute. I am sorry to hear you were sick, that is the worse when mom's are sick. however, the good thing about it we do get that ball of energy.
ok, There was so much information I know I am forgetting to comment on something. The kids are so cute at their graduation. I agree with the peanuts face she does not like the hat. I love the gifts you made. I use to do all that fun stuff....Sorry I was memorizing..... Ok, You are so good cookies for bus drivers how thoughtful are you. Your so cute. I am sorry to hear you were sick, that is the worse when mom's are sick. however, the good thing about it we do get that ball of energy.
love all the pictures, we had so much fun with you guys this weekend!
Hey girl Question I added your sister's blog to mine. Even though I never met her. I feel like I know her through you, Marcie and of course the night of Bunko. Do you think she would care? nicholebillingsley@cox.net let me know. We should seriously do lunch sometime.
I have access to a pool for the kiddos.
I'm so sorry you were sick!! It's going around - Tom and Cassidy had to over the weekend and Cassidy never left the couch for 3 days! Wierd! Good Job Kelsey!!! I love hearing what's going on with you guysÜ
Congratulations Kelsey! That's a great accomplishment.
And you should slow down a bit.
HA, as if that's possible with 2 kids, huh?
Wow and summer has just begun! I love the pictures of Kennedi and Carter dancing! so cute and Kelsey's pic with her ribbon needs to be framed! Congratulations Kelsey!
What cute teacher gifts-- you are so creative! I cannot believe how cute those little goats are! I am glad you are feeling better, seems like there is a lot going around right now!
Your kids are getting so big! I love the baby goats, Kelsey is so darling with her prize. Your kids must have a blast with all the animals. My kids totally want to see your little farm. We need to get together this summer.
wow it sounds like you guys are so busy! how fun for you kids to have animals! Glad to hear you all are starting the summer out fun!
Your twins are getting so big! I love the third picture down. They are so cute!
The twins look so big at there school graduation. Love all the cute pictures of the family. Congrats to Kelsey on the goat show.
What a great post! I especially love the second picture of the twins :) It is fun to see their personalities. We love Dr. Mario too. We just got it on the Wii and it is the only game I can beat Mike at.
I love the pictures of the cute little goats. That looks like so much fun!
What fun!!! And YAY for Kelsey! That's awesome.
Glad that you are feeling better!
Post a Comment