This is for all the Twilight fans out there! I found this blog and got a good laugh. I would also totally fall for the popscile trick.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Twilight Lovers!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
7:56 PM
Labels: just for fun, Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
That was SOOOO funny! I loved his blog. Thanks for sharing. I could not read the bottom because I have only read twilight and it had spoilers. LOL!
Hilarious! Gonna have to mark that as a blog to check again.
that was too good ;)
Gotta go see that one! I can hardly wait for the movie!
Thanks for the link to my blog! I am able to see the referring URL's to my blog and saw that you had a link from yours to mine. I enjoyed your blog as well. I was reading over some of the kid's names and would be interested to see how they score on the Baby Naming Manifesto (especially Ryker).
-NMH
Post a Comment