Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Bridget!

Bridget holding Jack
Me or Paige(crazy! yes I know) holding Bridget (wasn't she a cute baby?)
Me, Paige & Bre on a cruise


It's my little sister's birthday today! I can't believe she is 27!!! Hope you had a great day! We went over to my parents house for dinner, cake & ice cream. The kids were so excited to make cards for her & couldn't wait to see her. The last couple of weeks we have missed each other at my parents so it had been awhile since they had seen her. Kelsey was so cute working on her card. She was asking me how old she was, I of course had to stop & figure it out! She thought Bridget was a lot younger then that. It cracks me up what kids think about age! And my kiddos acted like 1976 was soooo long ago when I told them the year I was born. Now we need to plan lunch this week! Love ya!

10 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

happy birthday to bridget!!

tammy said...

Cute pics! Adorable kids grow up to be beautiful women! Happy B-day to your sister!

Corree said...

What cute pictures!! Happy Birthday Bridget!!

Libby said...

You girls are so cute. Happy Birthday to sweet Bridget!

SuperCoolMom said...

What gorgeous girls you all are! Happy Birthday Bridget!

Stace said...

I love sister photos! You are all so beautiful! Don't you just love sisters?

Bridget and Dustin said...

Thanks Brooke for the sweet Birthday message. It was a great night with everyone there. I had a great Birthday! Love you

Skousen Family! said...

Happy birthday Bre!
I hope you had an awesome day love ya

Paige said...

i didn't know how old she was either! were getting old where we don't count. it could be you in the picture it looks like kennedi.

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Bridget! I love all the cute pictures!