Sunday, November 11, 2007

What's for dinner?

Since Mike loves to cook we are always trying new things. This is what we tried tonight and it was so yummy! I have to admit I was very doubtful that he could make this work. The kids thought that was so much fun! I'm in a dinner group and Mike keeps telling me I should do this now that we tried it I might just go for it!

18 comments:

Haymore Family said...

that looks really good! And by the way, i don't know why i am complaining about one at a time, you busted through two and the same time being one! wow! I will forever think of you when he is driving me crazy and think of what the heck i would do with 2! You are so cute!

Libby said...

Wow-Yum! Obviously whatever sickness I have is not the stomach bug because that looks so good! Your kids are just beautiful-And, yes, I will at Bunko Tues. No way I'm I missing out!

Susan said...

Yum that looks soooooo good! I think that dinner idea is the best idea ever. I bet everyone is enjoying it.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

When are you inviting us over????

onehm said...

It looks great...what is it??
Yummy-
And how great that your hubby cooks!

Webb Family said...

It's a HUGE hamburger!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i bet your kids loved that! what a good idea

Jamie said...

That is so fun and looks so yummy!!
I love it when my hubby is the one cooking!

Emily Evans said...

Looks good! You're lucky to have a man who cooks!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! that is huge! and super fun! way to go mike! that is impressive!

Cheryl said...

Wow! That is one big hamburger!! That is great that Mike likes to cook!!

Unknown said...

How cute...a giant hamburger! My boys would totally go for that! What a good idea. Cody hugging Kennedi is the cutest!

SuperCoolMom said...

Yum!! That HUGE burger looks great! I bet the kids loved it! Anything really big or really small is always so fun!

tammy said...

That is the biggest burger! Where'd you find a bun that big?

ZB said...

That looks like you went out to eat. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Mike here. I made that bun from scratch. I even ground the white wheat that went into it.

I are 2 pounds of beef in that baby. It was really fun to make. Glad you all like it. You should have tasted it.

Anonymous said...

oops it should say "There are 2 pounds"

Crystal Star said...

Did you cut it up like a pie? How fun!!! Glad you got a photo.