And his name is WUZZY!!! Carter has been a huge fan of Toy Story he loves both Woody and Buzz. On Friday Carter, Kennedi and I went to Target. I thought I would check out the Halloween section, I can't miss a good deal! I found some great costumes and super prices!!! I got a Buzz costume and Carter was thrilled! This has been his new costume around the house lately. The thing is he doesn't want to leave anyone out-what a sweet boy. I love this picture of him he even stopped to give me a pose.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
We have a new Super hero
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Oh Man, do I have a little guy who would envy that super cool outfit!
He is so cute! I love the boots!
That is so cute!
that is a good idea. hours of fun ;)
Super thoughtful ,cute little man. What a grin:):)
he is soooo cute!!!! I want to eat him up for my lunch!! Look at his smile.........I want to squeeze him!
way cute! AND LOVE THE COMBO! super nice mama buying costumes! very fun! and love his pose!
Don't you love the hand on his hip---like I know I'm cute. He is such a cutie!
So cute! Love the pose. Don't ya just love dress up?
Post a Comment