Mike had surgery yesterday and man he looked miserable! He had his uvula and tonsils removed for his sleep apnea and then he also had his deviated septum worked on and they removed any polyps to help with his sinus problems. He is doing good just very sore. I just talked to his nurse and she said if he will start eating more he can probably go home. Which means I will be going to pick him up tonight ha ha! It always takes forever at hospitals but I must say I did love the valet parking. So for the next week I will be a mom and nurse. It's always so hard to watch ones I love in so much pain. Hopefully this will be a better recovery then his last surgery. If you are wondering where I am I will be taking care of my patient.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Surgery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
ok, i want alan to get that surgery. his snoring in unbearable plus the fact that he can't breathe when he lays on his back. let me know how it goes. good luck to you with your patient.
i had the uvula and tonsils done and it was pretty ok. i was eating regular food and up and around within a couple days. and mashed potatoes a plenty this week. Jello , ice cream.Popsicles so it should be ok. i totally don't snore anymore. well sometimes i breathe a little loud but not all the time. you will be thrilled he got it. and he'll feel way more rested. good luck having a patient at home. that is never fun.
Oh and I hope your thanksgiving is Fabulous!
What a bummer!!! And right before Turkey day. I hope he recovers quickly!!!!!!!!!
I hope Mike recovers quickly. Have fun playing 2 roles. Good luck with everything.
Good luck!
Sick hubbies can be alot of trouble!
Hope that he feels better soon...
I hope you're feeling better Mike!!
Post a Comment