I worked all day today and wow I'm beat!!! Mike took Cody and Kelsey up to my Grandparents cabin for some fishing! I talked to him tonight and Cody caught 2 fish and Kelsey caught 3! They were pretty excited!!! Well with Mike being gone I was on my own with the twins which also means working with them too. I was so worried because it wasn't going to just be a few clients it was a full day. My prayers were for sure answered. They were almost perfect, I also had some help when Cara and her cute girls got there. Thanks guys!!! How many of you have changed a diaper and had your hair cut in the same visit, friends sure are great! After our long day we stopped to get some dinner at In-n-out YUMMY!
Last night I went to Steven's football game. I'm going to have to brag on my baby brother. He did a great job last night and those guys worked soooo hard! They were very disappointed when they lost by only 3 points! I love how sweet Steven is, he was a little emotional about the loss. I love how he didn't care if his friends or anyone else saw him. I also love how every week he asks my mom if 'the girls' meaning Paige, Bridget and I will be at his game. And, he is so funny how once he's out of the game he will put his arms up to try & get the crowd going. I just hope my kiddos will be as close as we are when they are our age. I sure love my family!
I hope everyone has a super weekend!!!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Workin' Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
You do have such a great family, and it is so cool how close you guys are! This is the first year since I graduated that one of my sisters hasn't cheered. It seems weird not going to the Mt. View games. Glad everything worked out with the twins. That can be so stressful!
wow sounds like it could have been crazy but turned out good! yay! is it so nice they are getting a little older? awesome on the fish that the big kids caught! very exciting! and it must be so fun to go to the games and see Steven! I have been meaning to go all season and haven't made it yet. to anything. My nephew is the warrior at Westwood. and his last year doing it. way to go be supportive to Stevens games. you are such a nice sister!
glad your kiddies were good. that would be so stressful to have to worry about them and do hair. hope mike and the other kids had a good time. bummer about the game. i think it is awesome how supportive you guys are of each other.
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful and close family! I think it's awesome how much you appreciate it too...
I love how close you are to your family. Even though my family is all far away we still call and talk for hours. It is so important to stay close.
That was a 1st for me, diaper changing and getting a haircut but I'd do it again in a heartbeat! We had so much fun and if I'd known you were going to be there all day with them I would have taken them with me. Anyway, don't worry about it, you would do it for me!!!
Post a Comment