Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It's my Aunt Cheryl's birthday today! Doesn't she look great for 50!!! I have so many good memories. When I was younger I remember going to her house to play. Paige, Stacey and I loved getting together for play dates. We sometimes would meet at a pizza place for lots of fun!
When they lived in Prescott Valley Aunt Cheryl would let Paige and I come up and stay with them. I have so many great memories of our trips to Prescott.
I feel very blessed to have such a good relationship with her now and I love getting to know her beautiful grand daughters.
I hope you have a super day!!!

8 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

You're so sweet! We always had great times! We are both so lucky to have beautiful moms(Even at the big 50!!:)

Cheryl said...

Thanks Brooke for being such a wonderful niece. I'm glad Stacey has such a sweet cousin like you. Thanks for being so good to Carys and Madison. Carys's hair looked so adorable tonight!

Supercool Mom said...

Happy birthday!, and yes! she does look great - but I have to tell you, 50 is getting younger and younger the closer I get to it!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to Aunt Cheryl!!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

LOVE HER!!! She is so sweet!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

it is so nice that you are so close to all of your family.

Joni said...

I love great women to look up to! I like your top ten list too!

Julie Rae said...

I love Cheryl, too! She is like my second mom. She is such a gorgeous, fun, happy person!